Ladies make the world beautiful,we make

the ladies beautiful...

 

DeutschRussianFrenchLatvianPolishEnglish

Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner

Для тех, кто хочет сделать приятный подарок любимым женщинам, позволив прочувствовать нюансы элегантной пленительности при помощи красивых аксессуаров, «V.O.V.A.» предлагает подарочные сертификаты.

queen lingerie davanu karte

Export
Today 20% of our products are exported to Scandinavia, West-Europe, Asia, the remaining 80% are split among CIS and the Baltic States.
Since the year 2000 our company «V.O.V.A.» cooperates with the following known and large western marketing nets and catalogues like «Quelle» (Germany), «Josefsson» (Sweden), «Palmers» (Austria), «Express» (the USA), «Mis Marry of Sweden» (Sweden) and many others.

The demand of our products in Latvia have rapidly grown since the company opened an office and several brand shops in Riga. The volume of sales around Latvia has increased for 12% of total volume.

Copyright © 2018. V.O.V.A. All Rights Reserved.